Ac.Yun Zhang (right) with her mentor, Dr. Shi Dian Bang, who worked for the central medical group of China which serves exclusively for China's top government leaders.
Ac. Yun Zhang
● Almost 30 years of experience in both Chinese and Western medicine.
● Has been practicing acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine treatment in China since 1993 and in Montreal since 2005.
● Worked full-time at the famous traditional Chinese Medicine hospital, Guangdong Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine ( 1993 - 2002 ).
● Yun's mentor, Dr. Shi Dian Bang, was the president of Chinese Medical Science Academy at the time and also the president of Xi Yuan Hospital in Beijing. He was also part of the central medical group which serves China's top government leaders exclusively.
● Served as the professor for the foreign visiting students who came to China for Traditional Chinese Medicine study.
● Interviewed by CBC and Radio-Canada.
● Graduated from the university specializing in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology (1993).
● Fluent in French, English, and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
● Licensed (in Montreal, Quebec) by: